Thursday, May 30, 2013

It Doesn't Matter


I missed seeing in the morning

I missed you saying good morning

I missed loving you more and more every morning

I don't want to be without it

You want my love and I know it

It's witten in your face don't hide it

If you're looking you can find it.

But no matter how bad I want it

From me stay close, If you really want it

And now you got me acting like I didn't know you

But I can only tell you what I want to show you

Now I'm sitting lonely in this empty house

without you, all I got is these memories

If I can only see your face I will apologize

But I heard you'r with someone that treats you better

But why I still dreaming about me and you together 
                                                                                                                       
I even thought that you are going to be with me forever

But how did I get here I don't even remember

Why I'm saying this when it doesn't even matter

Because I'm so sick and tired of staying alone

I tell you just to pray for me and move on

You made me live a dream and now you'r gone

    Why is this happening  my moon 

 I just want my heart back so I can go on 

mybe I can be with you in another life 

What you mean to me no one can have


 So why is this keep happening to me my love


because all I want to you to be is my wife    

2 comments:

  1. it was a good trying but you repeted the word of morning more then three time

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a good trying but you repeted the word of morning more then three time

    ReplyDelete