Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bless or Curse


Bless or Curse
              Pretty and mysterious, calme and puzzled, lovely but hard to understand, clear but I cannot read it, it seems too close, but it is hard to reach, it is the moon that appears in the middle of the day, it is the light that burned my darkness, it is the doctor that the patient needs, a grace, a bless, it smels like heaven, a melody that made me addicted, addicted and I cannot get enough from it, an angle that I could not see till now, and me! I love it, I 'm telling that without a doubt,  yes I do, and I always tried to show the opposite, always to ignore it, and get closer from the enemy, but why? maybe because I'm afraid, but from what, from the hurt! from from the fire that is eating me from the inside, I love it and with it my minde is dead and I dont know what kind of things I say, yes! it exist, I know that but a voise inside me is telling me "not for you ", what to do ?? I'm confused!!  at first sight I thought that it is my chance to recover, to born again with it, but this is not what I have planned it is out of my control, so what to do?? So many things is being unsaid I have tried to complain but it made me seen as a fool, is it realy made for me, or I'm delusion, lying to my self that's what I have been, enough, enough, but wait I 'm not the only one who want it, so what to do?? it feels like a curse like a prison but I want it for me, I don not want to share it, but what if I can't live without it, what kind of sorcery is that? maybe it is something in it moves, I 'm tumbling down, what to do? but why not any thing else?  just it just it maybe simly because it is the piece that it is missing in my heart, and all I want to do is proofing that I deserve it, but it 's like the wrong that feels right, how to figure out that,  I wish it was not this way, I don't  want  trade my life for this, or to holding on to what I haven't got, I need to start over even I know that "the hardest part of ending is starting again" so it 's over, the filme ends here, I wish I had strength to stand, I need just to know that it will never be the one who is going to find themselves alone, no!! it will never be the one to bear the scars that it cause, but only if it wants too, then I will do any thing to please it, only if that can happen, only if.
                                                                   By nedjmo

3 comments:

  1. hello nedjmo .first of all, i liked what you wrote ,and i know that you were talking about a girl .second of all,i tolled you many times to give us a clear idea about what you are writing and for whom,and to give the reason and the goal .finally,there is no transition you didnt respect the acadimic paragraph structur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nedjmo .first of all, i liked what you wrote ,and i know that you were talking about a girl .second of all,i tolled you many times to give us a clear idea about what you are writing and for whom,and to give the reason and the goal .finally,there is no transition you didnt respect the acadimic paragraph structur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nedjemeddine,

    I am not going to comment on the writing may be later.I just want to thank you for taking advantage of this blog to express yourself.

    Good job.Carry on

    ReplyDelete