Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm a Diver


I'm a Diver
               I  had the chance once to dive to crose the ocean to see it wonders  to see the beautiful colors mixed together to make  a wonderful views. The view of the searoks coverd by the nearly magic seaweeds that ends by the shining send,  it took it shine from the the sun ray reflaction.That was a special moments. I was moving very smoothly with the current, and the bubbles were coming out of me like they were jellyfishes, climbing up to the surface, I had seen a lot till I became very exhausted, and I didn't want to come out, so I had this brilliant idea it is to take the rest insid the sea so I laid on my back, and closed my eyes. In the same time I start meditate, I think I didn't understand in the beginnig but I think I do now, I think I have realised how small I'm comparing this world,  suddenly I heard a weird  sound I was terrify,  I looked to the right and the left but there was nothing  was there, oh!!  it's my oxygen tank, it's almost end "My God !!" I felt frustrate, but dispit that feeling, I had some kind of happiness behind it because  that what made that moment so spicial,  just thinking that there is a lot more to see made me happy. I pushed with my flipper the water to came out, I almost get out, I can see the sun ray on the surface, then suddenly, I couldn't move  every thing around me start melting  untill every thing disappeared and me I was standing in the dark, I am in  my divig suit "Am I dead"  thoughts were spinning in my head, after a moment I woke up "I am in my bed!! bu but what happend to all what I have seen? all what I  have felt ? just a dream"  I couldn't accept it first, but now I guess that because of it  I have  realised the gift from our God that it maybe the last one we would thank him for it is the power of imagination it can take you to other worlds whil you are in your place .                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Nice passage, good choice of the words .but,I think the tittle can't repressent the contenant of your passage.
    be carfule with the ponctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job najmou i think what you had wrote is very suitable for a rap song i like it cryon

    ReplyDelete