Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home !!!!

                                                                 Home !!!!
                                        
                    what is home? what does it represent ? I have been asking this  question for a while  and I asked it to a lot of people ,almost  all of them said  the same thing, "Is where I feel comfortable, surrounded by family to"even the dictionory toke it too     simply and difine it "The place where you live" I notice that every answer started with "where"  Is it related to a place? I thought that it is more spiritual than just a place. For me I haven't  realy found a palace that I can call it home yet, I'm moving but I just cant find my way, I'm surrounded by a millon routes  but which one of them can lead me home? To be honest, once I thought that I found it, once I thought that I finally opened this mystery, indeed it was gorgeous from the outside, but when I came in no one was there,  no body was home, and there where I laid down broken inside, but I stuck  with hope and I waited there for someone to come. The time passed but nothing happend, then suddenly, the house start cracking untill it break down and scatter over me and become only a small pieces. Where to go now, this can't be happening to me, I was lost falling behind and no one could see me. Where do I belong ? "Soon it will be over, a new one can make it up for you" they  kept telling me that . Alas!! I dont think so , because it was the only time I thought that I have a real thing .For me, Home is certainly the arms of the beloved .

3 comments:

  1. hi nedjmo i thgouht that the subjuct was great but you still writ mysteriously i dont know why but i think it is because you are a littel bit secretive any way it was good keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. well , Nedjmo I like what you wrote in this passage ,and I like the words you use because I feel that each word represent the background of your blog
    keep on

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is A home. other way it will mean that you are speaking about the things that can be found in it .Then in your paragraph you are using a definition paragraph,however you did not support the 2 first ideas enough , after that the grammar you use is good,but you have a lack in the consistency of time.
    However in general is it a good topic a good paragraph so carry on my friend

    ReplyDelete