Sunday, December 30, 2012

The One and Only


          This one is for the one that left me dead inside, for the one that left for me unbearable pain with his sudden left, although I know it was not in your hand, but it does not make me feel better, because you were the last one I thought that I might lose, and till now I still don’t believe, and if only you could see the look in my eyes when you were gone. It was drowned in the sorrow, scrimming your name, but no one could hear it.
     You left my heart scatter on the floor, and I know that it would not heal again because you are the only one who can do that.
     I have realised when you were gone that you are a lost that I cannot replace, believe or not "they say time can heal the pain», for me it torture me more and more,and even with this pain don’t say that I want to forget what we had, why would I? and you were the most beautiful thing ever happened to me, after all you made me who I am from the words that you have said, the words that are still like a spiny tattoo in my skin sting me with every move I make.
    I am holding a pen and I am writing and my tears are my ink, you have lighted my life and now you turned off, I have never forgotten you, and never will, but you are missing in my heart,and you are every thing he is searching for.
     Beyond a shadow of a doubt, all the walls come down in the end, and nothing ever will last forever, so life considering it a boat, like yours everyone will finishes his trip, maybe I can show you then the face of apologize, maybe then I can look you in the eyes and tell you how sorry I am, maybe then I can show you how precious you are for me, maybe then I can tell you that I would give my live up for you if I had the chance to ,maybe then I can be with you like you always want to, but before thet I have to continue this wreathless life without you.
    Dear if you can hear me from up there God mercy your soul, and rest in peace, and thank you for the best days of my life... (My God you were so young to die)?YOU WILL ALWAYSE BE THE ONE AND ONLY FOR ME.  

4 comments:

  1. hello Staro,your friend is now in a better world i hope that she is in peace now, i sure about that.
    I am sure, that she spend great time with you too so do not be sad my dear, i sure that if your friend had the opportunity to speak with you, she would tell you to live for both of you two, i am not asking you to forget about hear jut to let it go be happy now i am sure that this is what she want ok.

    however the about your writing beside of some grammatical mistakes there is nothing to say about it.
    *May God have mercy on the soul of you dear friend *

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello nedjmou i liked what you wrot very mush i was really impressed it is a good thing to stay loyal to your friend but you need to live your life happily and to forget what happened i am deeply sure that if your friend are alive she will tell you the same thing .just be carfull and do what you like fromme your hart and you will definitely success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belive me I can't find any word to comment your writing .because, it is an emasing one I want to say also that your height feeling hide the mistakes that you did
    "you are verry luky to fall in love and and so your dear because she finds someone loves her like you do"

    ReplyDelete